You’ll receive a confirmation email with the details shortly.
3-Point Digital Calipers
These calipers are designed to measure the dimensions of router bits with 3 cutting edges. Each is manufactured in Italy, and is accurate to within a hundredth of a millimeter. Measurements can be converted between inches and millimeters by pressing a button by the display.
- Before using your new calipers, take a moment to wipe rustproofing oil over the caliper using a soft cloth.
- Remove the battery compartment lid, and insert the provided SR44 battery with the positive (+) side facing upwards.
- Measuring range: 4mm-40mm (.16”-1.73”)
- Resolution: 0.01mm (0.0005”)
- Accuracy: ± 0.05mm (0.002”)
- Battery Life: 1 Year of continuous usage/3 years under normal operation
- Press and hold the “Set” and “+” buttons simultaneously, until “SET” appears on the display.
- Turn the knob on top of the digital display and open the calipers. Insert the provided calibration gauge, and close the rear jaw onto it snugly.
- Press the “Set” button again- your instrument will now zero out to “4.00” whenever the “SET” button is pressed This is the correct minimum distance when the calipers are fully closed.
- Now the minimum dimension has been correctly set- before doing each measurement, be sure to move the calipers into the fully closed position and press “SET” for an accurate reading.