You’ll receive a confirmation email with the details shortly.
3-Point Digital Calipers
Getting an accurate measurement of router bits with 3 cutting edges is difficult and unreliable with standard calipers. These 3-point calipers allow you to get the precise dimensions of any Z=3 bit within moments once properly calibrated.
Add To My List
These calipers are designed to measure the dimensions of router bits with 3 cutting edges. Each is manufactured in Italy, and is accurate to within a hundredth of a millimeter. Measurements can be converted between inches and millimeters by pressing a button by the display.
- Before using your new calipers, take a moment to wipe rustproofing oil over the caliper using a soft cloth.
- Remove the battery compartment lid, and insert the provided SR44 battery with the positive (+) side facing upwards.
- Measuring range: 4mm-40mm (.16”-1.73”)
- Resolution: 0.01mm (0.0005”)
- Accuracy: ± 0.05mm (0.002”)
- Battery Life: 1 Year of continuous usage/3 years under normal operation
- Press and hold the “Set” and “+” buttons simultaneously, until “SET” appears on the display.
- Turn the knob on top of the digital display and open the calipers. Insert the provided calibration gauge, and close the rear jaw onto it snugly.
- Press the “Set” button again- your instrument will now zero out to “4.00” whenever the “SET” button is pressed This is the correct minimum distance when the calipers are fully closed.
- Now the minimum dimension has been correctly set- before doing each measurement, be sure to move the calipers into the fully closed position and press “SET” for an accurate reading.
This Product is Used For...
Also Used With...
Give us a call!
888 810 2522