You’ll receive a confirmation email with the details shortly.
Rangate Lift Cart 300 Swivel
This Rangate Lift Cart 300 Swivel is a great, simple shop assistant in a wood shop. The weight capacity is 300 kg or 660 lbs. The hydraulic lift operates smoothly with a foot bar, and two of the four swiveling wheels have locks.
This unit does not come with a tabletop. The swivel frame is great for handling sheet goods and panels at a slanted vertical position for loading and unloading.
** Note: We are offering the frame parts' color in reverse of the one in the picture. For reference, please see our standard Rangate Lift Cart 300 version.
Need a bigger working surface? Check out our Rangate Lift Cart 300 Large Double Scissors Lift Table.
Don't need the swivel and want just a smaller top? Check out our Rangate Lift Cart 300 Single Scissor Lift Table.
This Rangate Lift Cart 300 Swivel has a 300 kg or 660 lbs capacity. It's offered without a tabletop. The swivel frame is great for handling sheet goods and panels at a slanted vertical position for loading and unloading. Two of the four swiveling wheels have locks.
- Our lifting cart has a sturdy 4mm top and bottom steel structure.
- The frames has smooth corners and are fully welded and power coated.
- This heavier frame structure with high-quality hydraulic give smooth pump-up and release-down operations.
- The scissor structure is designed with 3.5mm heavy steel and jointed with heavy duty M16 bolts.
- The capacity is 300kg or 660 lbs.
- The edge-radiused wheels allow for smooth movement and sharp turns.
- The foot bar can be tucked in slightly to fit into smaller storage space.
- The cart frame body comes fully assembled and ready for your shop.
RLT300MSNT: Mobile Single Scissors Lifting Cart with Swiveling Top for Sheet Goods and Panels
- Sheet Metal Base Frame
- Loading Capacity: 300 kg [660 lbs]
- Top Frame: 1200x740mm [47x29"]
- Swivel Frame: 1800x1480mm [70x58"]
- Min. Height: 400 mm [~15”]
- Stroke: 610 mm [~24”]
- Max. Height: 1010 mm [~39”]
- Cart Weight: 153 kg [~340 lbs] without tabletop
- Four ø125mm [~5”] Swiveling Rollers (2 of which with brakes)
- Available to Upgrade Wheels with 2 Additional Brakes
- Swiveling frame can also handle metal plates.
Save Your Labor and Your Back! Ergonomic.
Save time and cost for an ergonomic solution!