You’ll receive a confirmation email with the details shortly.
Rangate Lift Cart 300
This unit does not come with a tabletop. We can furnish a plan file for 1250x800mm or 49-3/16" x 31-1/2" top. You can choose to make it with and without peg holes, specific for your shop accessories and needs.
This unit is in stock and is ready to ship.
Need a bigger working surface? Check out our Rangate Lift Cart 300 Large Double Scissors Lift Table.
Work on many panels and sheet goods? Check out our Rangate Lift Cart 300 Swivel Single Scissor Lift Swivel Table.
This Rangate Lift Cart 300 has a 300 kg or 660 lbs capacity. It's offered without a tabletop. A tabletop plan with reference holes is provided and can be customized to have a most-suited and cost-effective tabletop made by you or locally.
- Our lifting cart has a sturdy 4 mm top and bottom steel structure.
- The frames has smooth corners and are fully welded and power coated.
- This heavier frame structure with high-quality hydraulic give smooth pump-up and release-down operations.
- The single scissor structure is designed with 3.5mm heavy steel and jointed with heavy duty M16 bolts.
- The capacity is 300 kg or 660 lbs, including the locally-made tabletop.
- The edge-radiused wheels allow for smooth movement and sharp turns.
- The foot bar can be tucked in slightly to fit into smaller storage space.
- A tabletop drawing is readily available for your customization and needs.
- The cart frame body comes fully assembled and ready for your shop.
- This unit is available and planned to be available from stock for immediate delivery (as of mid-2022).
RLT300NT: Mobile Single Scissors Lifting Cart without Tabletop
- Sheet Metal Base Frame
- Loading Capacity: 300 kg [660 lbs] excluding tabletop
- Top Frame: 970x590mm [38x23"]
- Make your own tabletop - We supply an example on a 1250x800mm [49-3/16" x 31-1/2"] top and mounting bolts
- Min. Height: 400 mm [~15”]
- Stroke: 610 mm [~24”]
- Max. Height: 1010 mm [~39”]
- Cart Weight: 70 kg [~155 lbs]
- Four ø125mm [~5”] Swiveling Rollers (2 of which with brakes)
- Available to Upgrade Wheels with 2 Additional Brakes
Save time and cost for a customizable ergonomic solution!
A custom tabletop can easily be made and attached to the frame according to your needs and accessories.