You’ll receive a confirmation email with the details shortly.
Knot Filler Combo Pack
** Picture shows our legacy Mixed Pack. This new Combo Pack offers 9 rods in 5 different colors. **
Questions about Knot Filler? Click here for answers.
No other filler has the combination of benefits Rangate Knot Filler has:
• Speed. Your repair is complete and ready to be cut or sanded in under a minute, instead of hours or days.
• Ease of Use. No mixing or set-up is required, and your filler can be applied with any variable-temperature hot glue gun.
• Right for Any Job. Knot Filler can be used in any application- tough enough to be used both indoors, outdoors, and flexible enough to be used for curved fills and on corners. Some colors are flexible and can be easily cut or turned after being applied. Others are hard, and will stand up to heavy wear and tear in uses like flooring.
• Wide Choice of Colors. Match the tone of your wood for a seamless look, or use a contrasting color to highlight it- the choice is yours. Unleash your creativity and experiment!
• Accepts Finish. Knot Filler can be sanded, painted, stained with no special preparation or hazards.
• Non-Toxic. Unlike other filling options, there’s no need to protect against inhaling toxic fumes or particles when working with Knot Filler.
• 5-Year Warranty. We’re confident our Knot Filler rods will last as long as you need them, if stored and used properly.
Each Combo Pack includes 9 Knot Filler rods. Their dimensions match our standard single-color bags: ø12mm x 295mm.
Removing Knot Filler Rods: Once you've inserted a Knot Filler rod into your gun and begun to use it, we recommend using the rod completely instead of removing it to use a different color. If you need to remove a rod, turn the gun and wait for the gun to reach the melting temperature of the rod before removing it- this minimizes the risk of damage to the heating element.
If you're doing high-volume work with more than 1 color, we recommend having 2 separate guns.
Here is a downloadable instruction sheet. Enjoy wood repairing with matching or vibrant colors!
Our users love these colors for projects like flooring, tabletops, reclaimed wood slabs, and other furniture pieces. These colors can allow you to disguise a knot, or highlight it with contrast for an artistic look. All colors can be painted and stained, which gives you even greater flexibility.
The lower melting temperature knot fillers are great for a quick application- apply, chisel and go. A very light or hand sanding can be applied to finish the repair.
Our medium range temperature variants are the most popular types- they balance the ability to be cut and shaped post-repair with being being firm enough to be sanded.
Combo Pack Colors
|Color||Melting Point||Can Be:|
|Semi-Transparent/Knot||140°C / 285° F||Cut|
|Black||160°C / 320° F||Cut and Sanded||Walnut||160°C / 320° F||Cut and Sanded|
|Mahogany||160°C / 320° F||Cut and Sanded||Pine Light||160°C / 320° F||Cut and Sanded|
Other Available Colors - Click Here for Order Information
|Color||Melting Point||Can Be:|
|White||140°C / 285° F||Cut|
|Ash||140°C / 285° F||Cut|
|Pine||140°C / 285° F||Cut|
|Beech||140°C / 285° F||Cut|
|Oak||140°C / 285° F||Cut|
|Yellow||160°C / 320° F||Cut and Sanded||Gray||160°C / 320° F||Cut and Sanded||Wenge||210°C / 410° F||Sanded|